As owner/operator of Rover’s Ranch Kennel, Serene is committed to ethical boarding practices and believes that your dogs deserve the most attentive, knowledgeable and conscientious care possible. And you, as a dog owner, have the right to be treated in an ethical, professional manner by the pet care professionals with whom you deal. Rover’s Ranch Kennel freely acknowledges and willingly accepts the serious responsibility involved in the care of your beloved dogs.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOUR PET
- We will care for all boarded dogs with kindness and will place their welfare above all other business considerations.
- We will provide security and safety for all boarded dogs by means of proper kennel design, good animal handling procedures, adequate separation between animals, and by keeping all dog boarding areas free of potential hazards.
- We will maintain a sanitary environment for all boarded dogs.
- We will provide vigilant supervision of all boarded dogs by competent, conscientious personnel and will respond appropriately to any sign of distress or emergency.
- We will provide individual water containers and clean water to each boarded dog.
- We will provide an adequate and proper diet to each boarded dog.
- We will seek veterinary assistance whenever appropriate, the choice of veterinarian to be governed by kennel policy, as explained during check-in.
- We will require proper immunizations for all boarders, as specified in our pre-entry procedures.
- We will administer owner-provided or veterinary-prescribed medication in accordance with instructions.
- We will take appropriate measures to control parasites within the kennel environment.
- We will maintain kennel temperatures within healthful limits, and will take appropriate precautions to protect animals which have special temperature requirements.
- We will provide protection from the elements and from excessive exposure to the sun to all boarded dogs.
- We will provide adequate ventilation to minimize possible exposure to harmful bacteria or viruses.
- We will provide comfortable levels of light in all boarding areas.
- We will provide individual sleeping areas which are large enough to accommodate normal postural movements.
- We will provide adequate exercise opportunities in areas which are safe, secure, clean and large enough for each boarded dog to exercise properly.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU:
- We will deal honestly, fairly and respectfully with the public, and will put the welfare of our boarders and service to our customers above the personal gain.
- We will honor our commitments to our customers, whether they are made in our advertising or in person, and will avoid inaccurate or misleading claims about the care which we provide.
- We will respect the confidential nature of our kennel/client relationship, and will not release client information to unauthorized individuals.
- We will endeavor to resolve any disputes that might arise in a fair, amicable and professional manner.
If at any time you feel that we have not lived up to these commitments, we sincerely urge you to bring the matter to our attention.